Weekly development report: 2020/01/18
In the development version of the game, main (literally) visible changes are related to UI:
- Better search UI for wounded crew members when healing them in bases.
- Also repairing a player ship in bases got that same, better search UI.
- In boarding screen, it is possible now to see also enemy and own crew members equipment. Something like standard `l`ook command in roguelikes.
- The development version is so far from the stable that it even starts to have own bugs - few of them are fixed. I hope without introducing a new :)
- In crafting order 'Deconstruct [item]' was changed to more clear 'Study [item]'. It purpose always was to discover item crafting recipe thus old name was confusing for players.
- In-game help got some small updates related to the crafting system and combat (mostly related to the newest changes).
- Under the hood: clearing of mobs data continue (I wonder how small it will be at the end , heh ). Also some UI optimization work was done too. Generally speaking, even after adding these new things in this week, whole the game code was reduced :)
Get Steam Sky
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.